Skip to main content

THE VOW

It's so lonely when you are not near
My heart starts to hang and blankly stare 
As if some part of me is missing,
Baby all this is so hard to bear 


I go through all  your pics to find some solace 
To kill this time with a fast pace 
You surely have become an important part
For you my heart has a very special place 


I think of the memories of the past day
And your face while anything you say 
Those brown eyes of yours while they glare 
Just want to hold you and tell you to stay stay stay 


Your expressions always brings a smile on my face 
My face lightens up and heart starts to race 
The way you carry yourself is totally commendable
An adequate proportion of craziness and grace 


Come near me and place your hand on my chest
See in my eyes and let my heart say the rest
 Because words may confuse us 
But my heart and eyes will say the best 


Ask me how  many things about you I miss
And see for yourself  how long I have the list 
Starting from the day I met you ..to the day I proposed
And of course that wonderful magical heavenly kiss


I want to be like this for infinity and beyond 
Holding you in my arms while time goes on and on
Whispering in your ears that  I am there for you  
In all the hard times that may come upon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A PALINDROMIC LOVE

Her laughter broke the silence , bringing him back from the dense web of thoughts . A smile surfaced on his face seeing her sitting beside him, holding his hand. He had always wondered how easily she could find joy in the things he regarded as mundane. How her eyes looked even more beautiful when she was happy, her eyes, her sparkling hazel eyes had an unearthly attraction which could root anybody to the same spot for hours. She seemed so happy with the world, so lost in her own thoughts. This laugh was so familiar to him, it was the same laugh which would always save him from all the gloom, the one which he so deeply admired, the one with which he had fallen in love with.  It was the same laugh, he could now recognize it clearly. He remembers his first encounter with this laugh. He was this shy guy in college whom nobody knew and she was this famous cheery and chirpy girl the whole college talked about. She was the topic of almost all of the buzz in the campus and h

Anxiously Yours - Entry 1

For the longest time, I have had this feeling, this feeling of your soul crumbling from within, something emptying you, sipping away the life, the energy the peace, and feel this unexplainable hollowness from within which leaves you more helpless by every passing movement. I have been feeling this even before the time I knew it has a name to it. The feeling is not new as such, it is just the acknowledgment and the gravity we have given to this which has changed over the past some years.  The palpitations, beating of hard and excessive sweating you must have faced before something you were afraid of. Some might have told you you were being a coward or fattu. I have heard elders putting the same feeling as " ji ghabrana"  or " praan kablana".  For the longest time I have only heard this word as something you go through or feel and not remotely something you might have or suffer from which if I think about it disassociates the feeling from the person and dilutes the

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Come near to me I have something to say The things which have caused me all the dismay The things you so bluntly deny Things which are as clear as the morning sky Come near to me while I pull you closer and ask About the reason of your actions And the false glory you bask Come near to me while I place my hands on your smooth neck And hover my fingers where you got the love peck And see in your eyes and see if you still can lie About all that was happening behind my sight Come near to me So that I can smack your disgusting lips,  as hard as I can Cause you know no emotions ...and just need any man For you are damaged and can never heal And snatching others' happiness fuels your zeal Come near to me So that I can place my hands around your neck so divine And free you from this disgusting life ....it will soon be all fine And let my anger lower while you gasp for air And struggling for life while the end is near I wil