Skip to main content

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST



Come near to me
I have something to say
The things which have caused me all the dismay
The things you so bluntly deny
Things which are as clear as the morning sky

Come near to me
while I pull you closer and ask
About the reason of your actions
And the false glory you bask

Come near to me
while I place my hands on your smooth neck
And hover my fingers where you got the love peck
And see in your eyes and see if you still can lie
About all that was happening behind my sight

Come near to me
So that I can smack your disgusting lips,
 as hard as I can
Cause you know no emotions ...and just need any man
For you are damaged and can never heal
And snatching others' happiness fuels your zeal

Come near to me
So that I can place my hands around your neck so divine
And free you from this disgusting life ....it will soon be all fine
And let my anger lower while you gasp for air
And struggling for life while the end is near

I will come near you
As you lay on the ground devoid of any cries
And brush my hands on your face closing those beautiful brown eyes
Then remove the scattered strands from your face so fine
Place them behind your ears the way you did it every time

I will remain there
Looking at you for some more time
Wondering how a beast could be trapped in a beauty so fine
Then move closer to your forehead and plant a kiss
And whisper in ur ear "see, I told you I am gonna fix all of this".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A PALINDROMIC LOVE

Her laughter broke the silence , bringing him back from the dense web of thoughts . A smile surfaced on his face seeing her sitting beside him, holding his hand. He had always wondered how easily she could find joy in the things he regarded as mundane. How her eyes looked even more beautiful when she was happy, her eyes, her sparkling hazel eyes had an unearthly attraction which could root anybody to the same spot for hours. She seemed so happy with the world, so lost in her own thoughts. This laugh was so familiar to him, it was the same laugh which would always save him from all the gloom, the one which he so deeply admired, the one with which he had fallen in love with.  It was the same laugh, he could now recognize it clearly. He remembers his first encounter with this laugh. He was this shy guy in college whom nobody knew and she was this famous cheery and chirpy girl the whole college talked about. She was the topic of almost all of the buzz in the campus and h

Anxiously Yours - Entry 1

For the longest time, I have had this feeling, this feeling of your soul crumbling from within, something emptying you, sipping away the life, the energy the peace, and feel this unexplainable hollowness from within which leaves you more helpless by every passing movement. I have been feeling this even before the time I knew it has a name to it. The feeling is not new as such, it is just the acknowledgment and the gravity we have given to this which has changed over the past some years.  The palpitations, beating of hard and excessive sweating you must have faced before something you were afraid of. Some might have told you you were being a coward or fattu. I have heard elders putting the same feeling as " ji ghabrana"  or " praan kablana".  For the longest time I have only heard this word as something you go through or feel and not remotely something you might have or suffer from which if I think about it disassociates the feeling from the person and dilutes the